Print & Promotional Products is Tangible - Publications, brochures, posters, banners and other types of printed materials are physical items. These items can stay in offices or homes for months or even years after they are received. While many non-physical marketing materials are useful for a single purpose, the benefits of print media extend farther than most people think.
2. Print is Credible - Like the feeling you get when you see your favorite magazine on the rack, there is something to be said about the feeling of legitimacy that comes from print. You are able to put the printed piece down and comeback at any time to resume your reading. And print media requires “real estate”. As marketers, we like this! A printed piece placed on the corner of a desk will be there day after day until it is picked back up to be viewed.
3. Print Establishes Your Brand - Marketers know the significance of having a well recognized brand, and printed material and promotional products are an excellent way to establish your brand. It allows you to bring the aesthetic qualities of font, colors, images and texture that helps to establish brand recognition. The promo product item establishes/represents what your business is all about.
4. Print Helps You Reach Your Target Market - Can help you reach your target audience, whether it be a niche market or the general public. By leveraging the data of demographics, you are able to strategically place your brand in the right place at the right time, in front of the right audience.
5. Print is More Engaging - Websites are often skimmed in as little as 15 seconds per visit. When a customer or prospect reads a printed material or receives a promotional product in hand, they are more engaged for a longer period of time.
6. Less Print, Is More For You - With more companies taking their marketing efforts online, the old has become new again as print media and promotional product becomes the new trend. But this isn’t your parents’ world of print media communications! Marketers have more information and data to make calculated decisions about content, consumption, consumers, and collateral types. Customers’ and prospects’ email inboxes are overflowing with unsolicited ads and non-worthy news, most of which is largely ignored. With this in mind, designing and sharing a great printed marketing piece should be high on your list of strategic marketing initiatives.
Promotional Products We'll Print for You;
- Bags Tumblers
- Calendars Mugs
- Umbrella Mouse Pad
- Ruler Portfolio
- Power Bank Flashlight
- Key Chain Multi Tool
- Pens Knives
- Tape Measure Wireless Charger
- Sunglasses Ear buds/Speakers
Printed Material We'll Print for You;
- Booklets Bookmarks Brochures Business Cards
- Calendars Catalogs Club Flyers Collectors Cards
- Door Hangers Envelopes Event Tickets Flyers
- Folders Greeting Cards Hang Tags Letterheads
- Mini Menus Notepads Postcards Posters
- Roll Labels Stickers Table Tents A-Frame Signs
- Aluminum Boards Banners Card boards Corrugated Boards
- Foam Boards Illuma Print Panels Posters (Wide) PVC Boards
- Retractable Stands Window Clings Window Decals Yard Signs